Advanced Programming Language and Compiler Research Group at SJU
Department of Computer Engineering
SangJi University, KOREA
(T)+82-33-730-0486, (F)+82-33-730-0480, (E)firstname.lastname@example.org
660 Usandong Wonjusi Gangwondo, Republic of Korea, 220-702
Recently, Our research mainly focuses on compiler based SW vulnerability detection, malware analysis, and binary code analysis for secure SW protection.
I am also interested in adversarial machine learning and applying deep learning for SW security and forensic problems.
IF interesting this research issues, contact to me. Don't be shy.
- ETH Gathering (Blockchain Exhibition) 2022 , Nov. 18(Fri)-20(Sun)@Barcelona, SPAIN
- 한국정보과학회(KIISE) KSC 2022 , Dec. 21(Wed) - 23(Fri), @Ramada Plaza Jeju
- 한국정보처리학회(KIPS) ACK 2022 , Nov. 03(Thu) - 05(Sat), @춘천시 한림대학교
- 2022-2nd semester openning , Aug-29(Mon)
- Usenix Security 2022, BOSTON, USA, Aug-8 to Aug-27
- Penn State Univ. Visiting, PA, USA, July-02 to July-23
- KIISE 2022 @Jeju, June-28 to July-01
- ICT 이노베이션 스퀘어-블록체인(입문과정-온라인), June-27 to July-15
- 3월 9일(수)-휴강(대통령 선거일)
- Pennsylvania State University-Cyber Security Center, Visiting Scholar (- Jan. 31, 2022)
2022 Research Events
- (NEW Grant) AI-enabled Security and Privacy Technique for 6G Wireless Communication, 한국연구재단(NRF) KOR-EU 협력진흥사업(EU Horizon Europe1st, 1st stage) -- 2025. 09.(GOING)
- (Grant) 블록체인 원장 및 스마트컨트랙트 자료구조 시각화, 과학기술정통부-정보통신산업진흥원(NiPA)블록체인 PoC, -- 2022. 11. (GOING)
- (Grant) DeePiler: A Study on the Retargetable Compiler Backend Generation based on Deep and Reinforcement Learning, 한국연구재단(NRF) 개인기초연구, 2nd stage> -- 2024. 06.(GOING)
- (Journal) Kwang-Man Ko, et. al, "Deep Learning based Dynamic Taint Analysis Framework of Binary Program", MDPI Sensors(IF:2.679), 2022.
- (Journal) Kwang-Man Ko, et. al, "A Study on Reliable Personal Information Transmission Based on Hybrid Encryption Technique", MDPI Electronics(IF:2.347), 2022
- AsiaCCS 2022, May30-June03 2022, Nagasaki JAPAN
- (Conference) ICGHIT 2022, Jan 19-21 2022, Jeju Island S.Korea
Contacts: (Tel.) : +82-33-730-0486 | (Fax.) : +82-33-730-0480 |(E-mail) email@example.com